Student Guide to Japan
Guide book "Student Guide to Japan"
"Student Guide to Japan" is an essential book for international students planning to study in Japan.
・Please consult this guide book at first.
・For further information, click the links below.
Student Guide to Japan ( English )
As of May 21, 2019
- 5 Reasons to Study in Japan
- Japan Facts and Figures
- Feedback from International Students in Japan
- Interview - Why I Chose to Study in Japan
- Campus Diary (1)
- Planning Your Studies in Japan
- Japanese Educational System
- Universities (Undergraduate) and Junior Colleges
- Graduate Schools
- Degree Programs in English
- Short-term Study Programs and University Transfer Program
- Colleges of Technology
- Professional Training Colleges (specialized training colleges postsecondary course)
- Japanese Language Institutes
- Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students (EJU)
- Other Exams Used for Studying in Japan
- Campus Diary (2)
- Immigration Procedures
- Calculating the Costs of Studying in Japan
- Living Cost and Price
- Academic Fees
- Part-time Work
- Medical Insurance, Accident/Property Insurance and Kyosai
- Employment in Japan
- Q&A about Study in Japan / Study in Japan Global Network Project
- Useful Information
How to obtain the brochure in print
- Brochures can be sent only within Japan.
- Please write your name, postal code, postal address in Japan, telephone number and language preference (Japanese, English, etc.) into the “Request Form”.
※Attention: Please download those data (Spanish, German, French, Russian and Myanmar language) yourself.
Please download plug-in for Adobe Reader (free of charge) from Adobe website.
Study in Japan Unit, Information Services Division, Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
Address address is 2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8630
TEL (telephone) number is +81-3-5520-6111
FAX (facsimile) number is +81-3-5520-6121