2020-2021 Study in Japan Virtual Fair
As of October 12, 2020
- This fair is designed to provide students and educators with up-to-date and correct information about Japanese higher education and research in an online format in order to help the students select an appropriate school and achieve their academic pursuits, thereby promoting study in Japan.
2. Schedule and Type of Exhibitors
- November 29, 2020, 14:00～17:00 (Japan Time) Professional Training Colleges
- December 6, 2020, 16:00～19:00 (Japan Time) Japanese language institutions
- December 12, 2020, 14:00～17:00 (Japan Time) Universities/Junior colleges
- December 13, 2020, 14:00～17:00 (Japan Time) Universities/Junior colleges
Please refer to the list of exhibitors (PDF) below for the schedule.
3. Target Countries and Persons
- Target Countries: The entire world. 8 countries and regions (mainly Indonesia, South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, and Malaysia)
- Target persons: High school and university students who wish to study in Japan, teachers in charge of career guidance at high schools and universities, persons in charge of international exchange at universities, etc.
4. Organizers, etc. (Tentative)
- (1) Organizer：Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)
- (2) Supporter：Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan
- (3) Cooperators：
- Association of Indonesian Alumni from Japan
Korean Japanese Association
Center of Korea-Japanese Exchange, Busan
Old Japan Students' Association, Thailand
Old Japan Students' Association, Thailand North Branch
Japan Alumni of Vietnam
Vietnam - Japan Friendship Association
Japanese Universities Alumni Club in Ho Chi Minh City
Japan Graduates' Association of Malaysia
Alumni Look-East Policy Society
National Association of Vocational Schools of Japan
Metropolitan Tokyo Professional Institution Association
The Japan Society of Hong Kong
The Japan Universities Alumni Society Hong Kong
Overseas Students Japanese Scholarship Association
The Language Training & Testing Center
The Study in Japan Virtual Fair Special Website (hereinafter referred to as the "special website") will be opening with the following content. (1) and (3) will be available for viewing at all times from the opening of the special website until the end of the virtual fair.
In addition, individual consultations will be conducted using a chat function. The live stream will be recorded and posted on the Study in Japan website for a certain period of time (about one month) after the virtual fair.