STUDY IN JAPAN Basic Guide
The Study In Japan Basic Guide is a booklet summarizing basic knowledge about studying in Japan.
Click on the links below for more information.
＞Study in Japan Basic Guide（English）
- Attraction of Studying in Japan
- Japanese Educational System
- 7 Steps to Study in Japan
- About the EJU (Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students)
- Necessary Expenses for Studying in Japan
- About Scholarships
- Employment in Japan
- Interviews and Q&A
- Information Gathering
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Study in Japan Unit, Information Services Division, Student Exchange Department, Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO)Address 2-2-1 Aomi, Koto-ku, Tokyo 135-8630